How to update the AVG Antivirus?
Here is the simplest way to update it:
- Go to AVG download page
- Download the setup
- Open the file and install
- It will replace the older version with the latest version
“Your system is at Risk?” Why I’m getting this message?
There are many possible causes for this, such as:
- Your plan is expired
- Some unwanted malicious file is saved on your system
- Your protection is turned off
- To get the entire solutions, call us
Can I Renew my AVG Antivirus License 1 month before the expiry date?
Yes you can. All that you to do is to provide us your current AVG Antivirus License Key and we will able to renew it for you. The renewed license will extend your current license by either 1 year or 2 years or 3 years depending on the number of years. You will not loose a single day of your license period.
How to Retrieve the Forgotten Password of AVG Account
Follow the simple steps mention below:
- Go to the login page
- Open the forget password secton
- Give your email, and then you will receive a recovery mail
- Open your email account, check for the message and fill the required information
- If you are still facing any problem, contact us
How to remove contended Antivirus products?
- Navigate to “Control Panel” of your system
- Go to the “Programs & Software”
- Now select the programs which are conflicted
- Uninstall them
After I renew my License, will the license be automatically extended?
After we renew your AVG Antivirus License, we will email you a new AVG Antivirus license key which you need to use to re-activate your license to extend the AVG span .